Error message after install

Getting a repeat message that says Soft-eLicencer doesn’t have enough permissions to run properly. Please run LCC to fix the problem. What’s LCC?
gigperformer

And more error messages - problems loading VSTs…
error2

Licensed Control Center. This is an issue with Steinberg’s licensing system, has nothing to do with Gig Performer

1 Like

Yep…that Crunch uses Steinbergs eLicencer

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t even use the Steinberg VSTs so guess all I have to do is ignore this. Another comment - I had NO idea that the TH-U was installed along with Gig Performer! It was like a Christmas present.

2 Likes

I didn’t say you were using a Steinberger VST. You have a plugin that is using Steinbergs licensing system,

1 Like

Are they not the same thing? Most of my plugins are Waves? I have a few others, but I had a Steinberg interface with some VSTs that got installed with the drivers. Never used them. What other VSTs use the Steinberg licensing system?

This Crunch VST is perhaps not a Steinberg VST, but it uses the Steinberg licensing system.

1 Like

Here I found a German forum entry about licensing issues:

2 Likes

The GA Classics line is a set of DSP plugins installed with the software that comes with your Steinberg audio interface. I have 3 Steinberg interfaces and they each have these line of plugins. They’re really only used in standalone mode via their dspMixFx App for zero latency direct monitoring.

If you’re not using the Steinberg interface anymore, you can uninstall the software and those plugins will be gone.