Empty Rackspace-List after crash

No, nothing like this happened.

Do you have a backup of the gig file?

This entry in the gig file I cannot explain:

activeRackSpace="-1"

I saved only when I made the last Rackspace-changes. They were working after that. Than I made some changes in the Audio System of Windows and when I came back to GP it crashed.

No, anfortunally not.

me to

??

I don’t know what that means. I have the last available Version of GP. But the File was made under the first Version 4 when Version 4 came out.

With Recuva Prof. I found an Jos.gig~RF38f58b.TMP. Baybe someone could do some analizing with it.
But I can’t upload it here.

But when I look into it it looks weird. There are only entries, which have nothing to do with GP and than the most space is filled with unreadable strings.

is that that PLUGIN_STATE or so?

This String appears only one time. But the whole file seems incomplete at the beginning.

As I said, I made a few small changes to one of the 4 rack spaces and saved them. Then I jammed with it for a while. Then I installed VBCable in between and made settings in the Windows audio settings. Then I wanted to go back to GP, which was still open and the message came that something unexpected had happened and after confirming the dialog, GP was closed. When I opened it again, there was no strange message, but, as described, the Rackspace list was now completely empty.

GP will not save file;e on its own. It was possible to have NO rackspaces in GP3. Is it possible that both were running or that somehow this was imported from GP3?

I am not sure if the problem is solved…
I would try the windows recovery with a recovery date before the problem happens.
Then you should have the Rackspace back and could storage it on a stick to reload it if it will happen again.