Can’t drag more than one widget at time?

trying to grab more than one widget ata time into rackspace , , say 8, no controls for this?.., it’s quite time consuming to drag one in at a time

Drag one, make sure it’s selected, copy to the clipboard and then paste as many as you want. Then move one of them as far out to the right as you need and, with them all selected, click the Distribute option.

Thanks I couldn’t find in manual under duplicating widgets

Can the plugin stay open while learning widgets after the first one, pain to ‘open plugin’ every time ( found it, double click on widget)…, and delete mapping w/o deleting the widgets ?.., I can’t believe the program demands u to delete all the widgets to just delete the mapping, is that correct?

Of course the plugin can stay open while learning widgets after the first one. That’s the normal way you do it. See this video for example. As for deleting a mapping, just select the plugin and choose (no plugin) from the mapping list.

I noticed your mapping actually maps the names of the learned? ( cutoff, res etc),

Regards mapping, …in omnisphere I overmap or confuse the widgets , instead of right clicking on vst unlearn automation , can’t I just unlearn the learned mapping ?

I don’t know what that means.

Again, I don’t understand. Selecting “no plugin” is how you unlearn the mapping.

If I map one widget to 2 mute buttons by mistake , do I have to delete the widget ?, and how did u get your widget to mirror the names of the filters/ res etc?..I have to manually describe mine

You cannot map one widget to two mute buttons – if you map to the second one, that will automatically unmap the first one.

As for mirroring the names, that’s a function of the plugin to make the parameter name available — but I just tried it in Omnisphere 2.3 on my Mac and the parameter names show up fine.

screenshot_3139

Thanx, I didn’t see you enable host automation, ?, only if I right clicked first on enable host automation it worked

Because I already had host automation enabled for those controls in Omnisphere. Also, I assumed you were enabling host automation yourself for each control otherwise you would not have been able to map any widget in Gig Performer to Omnisphere, unless you were trying to map MIDI instead of host automation, which, as we have said many times, is simply not the way to use Gig Performer.

I don’t quite understand why Omnisphere doesn’t allow you to enable host automation globally but that’s a support question for Spectrasonics, not us.

I sent them the question for global host auto.,

By the way, this issue is already documented in our knowledge base

https://www.gigperformer.com/how-do-i-get-widgets-to-learn-omnisphere-parameters