Arturia Collection 9 - Black friday offer

Arturia offers a 50% discount for the upcoming Black Friday,
so the actual price for the whole Collection 9 package would be 299€ (instead of 599€) if you’d buy it new!

But also for upgrades there are some very attractive discounts - but i guess you’d have to check that yourself how much it would cost for you to upgrade from which version you are.

In my case, i could upgrade from Collection 8 to Collection 9 for 99€ while i already purchased Pigments and the SQ80 separately earlier on… i am still hesitating a bit if it’s actually worth it. :thinking: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yes. It’s worth it.
New Prophet (5 and VS) and MS20 are extremely interesting.
Of course, for us fanatics…

3 Likes

I bought NI Komplete during summer sale, just before it ended … my other alternative would be Arturia, but at that time I didn’t know much about VSTs … Maybe next year I might invest some more to have the ‘best of both worlds’ (well there are many more, but upgrading NI seems less useful than buying complete new bundle).

1 Like

I used quite some MS20 sounds on my Korg Kronos.

1 Like

I own Komplete Standard. Korg collection and Arturia V9. Then Sampletank, B3X, Diva, Synthmaster. Many others. I am totally crazy…
I guess many others here are the same!

1 Like

I own a real 1978 original MS20. A Kronos, MS20 models by Arturia and Cherry Audio.
MS20 is my first synth ever, obviously I am deep in love with it. Hardware or software.
When I need a monophonic patch, MS20 is my favourite choice.

1 Like

I found many free VST’s also very worthwhile, so for now I can deal with NI Komplete + free VSTs, but it’s always good to look what’s available more :slight_smile:

Be careful, it’s a slippery slope!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m very impressed with the synths from Arturia. I also prefer to use physical modeling VSTs in general, so with sales like this, I can cover all the bases I need for analog synths in one shot. The plugins being Apple Silicon native is a huge plus vs NI, who have sadly lagged far behind. Thankfully they’ve at least gotten Kontakt native, so I don’t have to find a new sampler

I’m currently trying to limit myself to 1 or 2 of the synths to get started, so I can really focus on learning the workings of them before I add more to my setup. I’ll likely focus on the Prophet 5 and Minimoog, which should give me 90% of what I need. Arp 2600 and/or MS20 is also on my list to dive into and the DX7 is always useful for songs that really feature FM sounds

Arturia is a huge collection, most of synths are top class. Last updates were really successful for sound quality. New Jupiter, Prophet and CS80 are really nice.
I forgot to remember that Cherry Audio is a very good resource too. Many wonderful VST at good prices. Their PS20 or Elka-x are in my hit list.

1 Like