Anyone tried out Minimode yet?

Just wondering if anyone has run the new plugin by Cherry Audio and how it compares to the many other emulations of a Minimoog? In particular: CPU load and sound quality.

They changed the name to Miniverse. I love this plugin but it sounds best when you chain it to other FX plugins like delay and reverb. Other plugins like Legend have those FX built in. The Miniverse does not have as many presets as other VSTs but they are very usable and I can easily tweak and create my own patches.
The interface for setting up modulation wheel range is not intuitive but once you figure out their paradigm it’s easy to adjust.
There is not a way to adjust pitch bend range within the plugin. I had to assign a widget in GP and scale the values to accomplish a pitch bend that is effective for jazz fusion like solos.
Low CPU and the cost is affordable. Try the demo and evaluate. Again, the sound is the “raw” instrument so putting it through other FX plugins is recommended for live gigs.

In the latest update Cherry Audio added the capability of defining the pitch bend range for a patch.